Fit n’ Forget Striplights
- LED means long lamp life and low energy use
- A range of striplights designed for institutional and domestic use where maintenance costs can be kept to a minimum
- Made of tough polycarbonate for a long life
- Suitable for bathrooms outside zone 1 & 2
- Razorlights are supplied complete with an isolating transformer
- British Made
Fit n’ Forget – the really useful range with near zero maintenance
A major issue for commercial users is not so much the initial purchase price of a luminaire but the on-going costs, especially maintenance. Striplights are a common purchase for many institutional and residential applications and niw Vysal have developed a range – including razorlights – using long-life, low energy-consumption, British-made lamps.
These have many advantages over other light sources. Compare to 60W incandescent lamp, they use only 3W and last up to 50 times longer according to the lamp manufacturers’ data. Furthermore they are cooler running.
Compared with a compact or linear fluorescent, the LED starts instantly, has no flicker or delayed operation in cold conditions, gives a warmer tone light colour and has no residual mercury to be concerned about on it’s disposal at end of life. With 50,000 hours’ lamp life, they are at least 5 times as long lasting as a fluorescent.
With lamp changing a major cost in hotels, hospitals, care homes, hostels, offices, barracks and other public buildings, these rea an ideal solution which will cost much less in the long term, especially when compared with the lifetime power consumption.
For domestic users, such fittings can also be attractive in attics, porches, sheds and outbuilings as well as bathrooms and washrooms.
All the fittings listed are suitable for use in bathrooms outside zones 1 & 2.
– Suitable for bathroom use – zone 3 (not rocker switch version)
– Sleek, modern design in true white
– IP 21 rated (protected against dripping water)
– Opal diffuser
– Pull cord switched / unswitched / rocker switch
– Double insulated – no earthing
– Tough polycarbonate mouldings
– Horizonatal and vertical (NOT DET Striplamps options) installation on vertical surfaces.
– CE Marked – conforms to BSEN 60598-2-1and all EC Directives.
– Dimensions 425mm x 56mm
– Protrusion 70mm
|Order Code||Model (all supplied with lamp)|
|0112||Slimlight striplight unswitched|
|0113||Slimlight striplight with pullcord switch|
|0210||Razorlight with pullcord switch and dual voltage shaver socket|
|0116||Decorlight luminaire with pullcord switch|
|0118||Decorlight luminaire unswitched|