12V Weatherproof Bulkhead Luminaires
- 3 models, all adapted specifically for use on 12V systems
- Ideal for use with solar panels or just with a 12V battery for temporary lighting facilities
- IP65 for outdoor use as well as indoors
- Vandal-resistant polycarbonate construction
- Supplied complete with ES/E27 lampholder for use with 12V compact fluorescent or LED lamps (see details for wattages) – lamp not included
We have bulkhead luminaires designed specifically for a 12V CFL or LED lampwith E27 cap. They are intended to be used on a 12V DC power supply and must not be used on 240V mains supply applications.
Please note that the lamp is NOT included but available separately.
These luminaires are intended for use with 12V solar lighting systems and 12V battery lighting systems.
Typical applications within domestic home situations include garages, sheds, garden lighting, alleyways, driveways and yards. Other applications include stables, farm buildings, building sites, sports pavilions, beach huts, market stalls etc.
The luminaire has an E27 lampholder with red / black connection wires to the terminal block as required for non-mains applications. The red wire is connected to the centre contact of the lampholder and the black wire to the outer shell to ensure the correct polarity for the inverter built into the 7W, 11W or 15W CFL 12V or 2.8W or 7W LED 12V lamp.
Colour: BLACK with prismatic or opal Lens
Injection moulded engineering polymer
Ingress protection: IP 65 – weatherproof
Shock protection: Class III – 12V SELV
|Order Code||Product Description||Max W|
|8755||Black/opal Rectangular||50W GZ10 dichroic|